Monday, March 12, 2018

For March 18, 2018


Worship Next Sunday
March 18, 2018

Preaching: Pastor Steve Magee

Sermon Text: Galatians 2:20 – Part 2

Sermon Title: It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.

Music:
Opening Hymn: (#4) All Praise to God, Who Reigns Above
Preparation Hymn: (#181) We Come, O Christ, to You
Response Hymn: (#298) The Head That Once Was Crowned...
Closing Hymn: (#157) None Other Lamb, None Other Name

Meditation on God's Law: Tenth Commandment

Supporting Passages: Psalms 49, Matthew 26

Preparation Guide


Sunday: Psalm 48 (Tonight: Main Text)

Mon: WSC #3, Psalm 147, Matthew 9 (Daily Worship)

Tue: WSC #4, Psalm 148, Matthew 10 (Daily Worship)

Wed: WSC #5, Psalm 149, Matthew 11 (Daily Worship)

Thursday: Psalm 49 (Next Sunday: OT Read.)

Friday: Matthew 26 (Next Sunday: NT Read.)

Saturday: Galatians 2:20 (Next Sunday: Main Text)

Meditating on the Scriptures Together


Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ.
It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.
And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God
who loved me and gave himself for me.



Matthew 26

The plot to kill Jesus / Jesus anointed at Bethany / Judas to betray Jesus / The Passover with the disciples / Institution of the Lord's Supper / Jesus foretells Peter's denial / Jesus prays in Gethsemane / Betrayal and arrest of Jesus / Jesus before Caiaphas and the Council / Peter denies Jesus