Monday, March 26, 2018

For April 1, 2018


Worship Next Sunday
April 1, 2018

Preaching: Pastor Steve Magee

Sermon Text: Galatians 2:20 – Part 4

Sermon Title: Jesus loved me and gave himself for me

Music:
Opening Hymn: (#277) Christ the Lord Is Risen Today
Preparation Hymn: (#79) My God, My God, O Why Have ...
Response Hymn: (#286) Worship Christ, the Risen King!
Closing Hymn: (#263) Lift High the Cross

Meditation on God's Law: Love the Lord

Supporting Passages: Psalms 51, Matthew 28

Preparation Guide


Sunday: Psalm 50 (Tonight: Main Text)

Mon: WSC #7, Psalm 1, Matthew 13 (Daily Worship)

Tue: WSC #8, Psalm 2, Matthew 14 (Daily Worship)

Wed: WSC #9, Psalm 3, Matthew 15 (Daily Worship)

Thursday: Psalm 51 (Next Sunday: OT Reading)

Friday: Matthew 28 (Next Sunday: NT Reading)

Saturday: Galatians 2:20 (Next Sunday: Main Text)

Meditating on the Scriptures Together


Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ.
It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.
And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God
who loved me and gave himself for me.



Matthew 28

The Resurrection / The Report of the Guard / The Great Commission