Sunday, August 4, 2019

For August 11, 2019


Worship Next Sunday
August 11, 2019

Preaching: Dave Herrod

Sermon Text: Micah 6:6-8

Sermon Title: Requirements of Blessing

Music:
Opening Hymn: (#280) Wondrous King, All-Glorious
Preparation Hymn: (#271) Blessed Jesus, at Your Word
Response Hymn: (#435) Not What My Hands Have Done
Closing Hymn: (#476) It Is Well with My Soul

Meditation on God's Law: Sabbath

Supporting Passages: Psalm 119:17-24, Romans 2:1-11

Preparation Guide


Sunday: Psalm 119:9-16 (Tonight: Main Text)

Monday: (NO Daily Worship)

Tuesday: (NO Daily Worship)

Wednesday: (NO Daily Worship)

Thursday: Psalm 119:17-24 (Next Sunday: OT Reading)

Friday: Romans 2:1-11 (Next Sunday: NT Reading)

Saturday: Micah 6:6-8 (Next Sunday: Main Text)

Meditating on the Scriptures Together

Morning: Micah 6:6-8

[6] “With what shall I come before the LORD,
and bow myself before God on high?
Shall I come before him with burnt offerings,
with calves a year old?
[7] Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams,
with ten thousands of rivers of oil?
Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression,
the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?”
[8] He has told you, O man, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?

Evening: Psalm 119:17-24

God's bounty for His people – John Coskery Preaching